Non slip, silicone grip, higher heat resistant, flame resistant
-40- 230 centigrade
7-25 days based on the quantity
Packaging & Delivery
2 pieces per PP bag,50 bags per carton,carton size:36.5*34*32.5cm Gross Weight:18.0KGS
7-15 days after your order confirmed
Kitchen Cooking Silicone Heat reststant gloves
Silicone barbecue gloves
food grade silicone
High Temperature Resistance
- The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available! - Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit - 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry - Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats - No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use - Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean - BPA-Free - FDA Approved - 1 Size Fits All
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging:1 pair per poly bag and 50 pairs per carton,carton size: 36*36*35cm
Shipping: 5-7 days after your order confirmed
1. Your inquiry will be gotten high attention and be replied within 24 hours .
2. Prefessional and experienced sales will answer your inquiry.
3. Our cooperating shipping agent will offer you the reasonable shipping price.
4. Protection of your idea of design and all your private information.
5. Our sales are ready to give their sincere service to you.
We are dedicated for supplying Quality products made out as per the buyer's specification and timely delivery. We keep doing Research and Development to meet out changing trends of the market.We always give full preference to our buyers requirement and give our best to make products as per our there desire at any cost .
If you have questions ,please contact us.
Can I really wash them in the dishwasher?
A: I have placed mine in dish washer several times always on top shelf, and they are fine.
Q: What is the exact size? Length and width?
A: 10.5" long and 7.25" wide.
Q: the degrees are Celsius?
Q: Do these gloves fit guys with big hands? Thanks.
A: Hubby said they're good for a bit larger than medium hands ...so maybe not large...