1.Our normal packaging is 1 set per pp, 34sets per carton;
2. We also accept customized packaging: eg, 1set per pp and color head; 1set per color box;
we could provide packaging what you want, and also could print your logo on products.
Here some packaging ways for your reference.
About The shipping :
We can provide professional worldwide transportation ,Such as ,By Sea,By Air,By Express
To meet customer's requirement of quick deliver ,we have built experienced department to arrange product inspection,custom declation.
Our company have many stable forwarders, we will try our best to provide the cheapest and the most safe shipping way to you.
1. Usually we need samlpe fee or sample free, but no matter which way all need you pay for the shipping cost.
2. Sample lead time: as soon as receive your sample fee.
Our company have own factory and own designers, so we are warmly welcome customized products or packaging, accepting OEM & ODM.
If you meet any problem of quality, pls contact us, we will try our best to do it better, your feedback is our the best way to improve our products.
Our company Shenzhen Fei'aoda Technology Co., Ltd established in 2006, we are a cooperatin engaged in R&D , manufacture and sale, we have market on silicone kitchenware, bake ware, and promotional gifts. We get BSCI certification in 2012, and also approved FDA and LFGB for several consecutive years.
We warmly welcome all friends from all around the world visit our factory.
Yes, we accept small order, since we are the silicone manufactor and we would like to sell all our products to the whole world.
2. If the prducts are broken or damaged, how do you handle with it?
If the products are broken due to our bad package, just taking pictures to us and we are glad to send another products to you for free.
3.Do you accept OEM design of product?
Yes, we accept any OEM design if the product is made of silicone or rubber.
If you like our products, please contact us freely, you could send email or call us by phone, they are both ok~ and please give us your clear information of your quanity and what's kinds of goods or any requirement about goods, we will reply you with every answer of your questions. Then we will send you PI with all infornation of goods for you to confirm it. Firstly please transfer 30% deposit, we will place produce order as soon as receive your deposit, when we finish the goods and take pictures for your as your requirement, please pay the other 70% balance, last we will deliver your goods and give you the truck number.